- A super-charged yerba-mate spicy chai from The Tea Spot is a deliciously warming way to start the day. Enjoy at home or take it to go in their porcelain and bamboo tea tumbler.
- This old-school classic peanut butter is an excellent source of protein. Easily enjoy in squeezable pouches from Yum Butter, and add it to your favorite breakfast for a protein boost.
- Keep all your favorite fall drinks warm with the Porter Mug from W&P Design – crafted with durable ceramic and wrapped in protective matte silicone. Beauty and function are all here.
- Baked in small batches, with real, wholesome ingredients, Trailblazer Granola from Taos Bakes makes for the perfect fall breakfast to keep you fueled for the day ahead.
- Shed away any stresses with this the RELAX Citrus + Lavender Soy Candle from Candelles. Fill your home with notes of mandarine and lavender and bring peace to your space.
- Enjoy better protein, naturally. a2 Milk® comes from cows that naturally produce only the A2 protein and no A1. Happier digestion is just a glass away!