Back to top
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 Small Zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 Pint Heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup Corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- ½ Cup Buttermilk made with a2 Milk® Whole (see below)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Fresh chopped basil (plus leaves for garnish)
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- To make the buttermilk, whisk together the whole milk and the lemon juice. Allow the mixture to thicken for 20 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients and pulse until frothy and smooth.
- Pour the dressing in the bottom of a shallow bowl or a recessed plate.
- Arrange the cut vegetables on top of the dressing.
- Garnish with fresh basil as desired.