Back to top
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 8 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. a2 Milk® Whole
- 1 tsp. Coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground pepper
- ½ cup Zucchini, sliced
- 4 oz. Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup Red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup Yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp. Fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a 6-cup giant muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and chives. Set aside.
- Into each muffin well, divide and layer the prepared vegetables and pour the egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Turn the vegetable mini frittatas out of the pan and serve immediately.
Allergens: Milk, Egg