Back to top
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- ¼ cup Cane sugar
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 cups a2 Milk® Chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 4 oz. Dark chocolate, shaved (and more, for garnish)
- Fresh berries, for garnish
Graham Cracker Layers
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch to a saucepan over medium high heat. Whisking, slowly add the chocolate milk and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Once the hot mixture has thickened slightly, add ¼ cup to the egg.
- Slowly add the tempered egg back into the saucepan with the remaining hot mixture.
- Add the chocolate to the pudding and stir to melt.
- Remove the pudding from the heat. Transfer to a metal bowl and allow it to cool.
- Place a sheet of parchment onto the surface of the pudding and place it in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
- Once the pudding has chilled, layer with the graham cracker mixture as desired in 4 dessert cups.
- Garnish your triple chocolate pudding pie parfait with fresh berries and shaved dark chocolate.
Allergens: Milk, Egg