Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 Cup Fresh rhubarb, sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
- ¼ Cup Honey
- In a small saucepan, bring compote ingredients to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, reduce the heat; stir and cook until just thickened. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Combine ¼ cup rhubarb compote (refrigerate extra for later use), strawberries, ice cream, and milk in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into two chilled glasses. Garnish with pistachios and strawberries, to serve.
Allergens: Milk, nuts