Back to top
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 Shallots, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Flour,
- 1 Cup a2 Milk® Whole
- 1 Cup Goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz. frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and finely chopped
- 10 oz. Frozen spinach, thawed and pressed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bagel chips
- Vegetable crudité and/or bagel chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 6 x 9 baking dish with oil or cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and sauté until transparent, but not brown.
- Add the flour to the shallots and combine in the skillet to form a paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until bubbly.
- Whisking, gradually add the milk. Bring the mixture back to a simmer between additions, until thickened. Remove the mixture from the heat and allow the cream sauce to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream sauce, goat cheese, chopped artichokes, and pressed spinach. Stir to incorporate the mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden.
- Serve the dip warm with bagel chips and crudité.
Allergens: Wheat, Milk