Back to top
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup a2 Milk® Whole
- 2 tsp. Vanilla paste
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp. Melted butter
- 8-10 Slices White bread, dried overnight
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh fruit and maple syrup, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with a rack placed on the bottom and another in the center.
- Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla paste, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Whisking, slowly drizzle the melted butter into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the sheet pan and place all of the bread slices into the batter before flipping to soak on the other side.
- Once the mixture has been absorbed, place the sheet pan on the lower rack of the oven. Bake until firm and brown at the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Move the sheet to the center rack and bake for an additional 5 minutes before turning on the broiler. Watching closely, broil until brown on top, about 2 minutes. Flip, if necessary.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately with fresh fruit and maple syrup.