Milky panna cotta with summer fruit by Curtis Stone
- 8 hours
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 Cups
a2 Milk® Whole, divided
- 1 tbsp
- 1/3 Cup
- 1 1/2 Cups
Assorted fresh berries, such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries
Santa Rosa plums, pitted, sliced
- In small bowl, place 1/4 cup a2 Milk® Whole. Sprinkle gelatin over and stir to blend. Let stand 15 minutes to soften gelatin.
- In small saucepan, combine 1 cup a2 Milk® Whole and sugar. Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Whisk in gelatin mixture until gelatin dissolves.
- In large bowl, place remaining a2 Milk® Whole. Whisk in milk-gelatin mixture. Ladle mixture into six stemmed dessert cups or bowls.
- Chill uncovered until cold, then cover and keep refrigerated for at least 8 hours or overnight, or until the panna cotta is set.
- Top panna cottas with fruit and serve.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 25g|
|Includes 11g Added Sugars||22%|