Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 2 Tbsp. a2 Milk® Whole
- 1 Tbsp. Cane sugar
- 8 oz. Dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Combine the milk and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisking, cook the mixture until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Using a double boiler, slowly melt together the milk mixture, chocolate chips, and butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Place a silicone mold on a baking sheet.
- In a thin, controlled stream, pour the melted chocolate mixture into the wells of the mold, filling them to the top without spilling over.
- Place the baking sheet with the filled molds in the refrigerator to chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Once the chocolate shapes are firm, turn them out of the mold and serve immediately.