Back to top
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking time: 0 min
Servings: 12 Pops
- 2 ¼ Cups a2 Milk® Whole
- ½ Cup Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lime zest
- 1/3 Cup Cane sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ Cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Prepare a popsicle mold with 12 wells.
- Set the graham cracker crumbs aside and combine the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl with a pour spout.
- Stir and pour the mixture into each well of the popsicle mold and place the sticks.
- Transfer the filled mold to the freezer overnight.
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs onto a serving tray.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold and place them on the crumbs. Serve immediately.