- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
2 Cups a2 Milk® Whole
3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
1 tsp. Pure vanilla
3 Cups All-Purpose flour
3 Tbsp. Cane sugar
2 Tbsp. Baking powder
¼ tsp. Salt
2 Eggs, beaten
1/4 Cup Butter, melted, plus more for the skillet
2 Tbsp. Lemon zest
Fresh raspberries, for garnish
Almond Butter Sauce/Drizzle
½ Cup Almond butter
2 Tbsp. Coconut oil, melted
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Separately, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Incorporate the wet and dry ingredients.
- Add the beaten eggs and incorporate before stirring in the melted butter.
- Finally, fold in the lemon zest.
- Place a large iron skillet over medium heat and add about 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Once melted, distribute the butter across the skillet and pour ¼ cup batter per pancake.
- Once the batter forms bubbles throughout, flip to brown the other side.
- To make the Almond Butter Sauce, whisk the almond butter and melted coconut oil together in a small mixing bowl.
- Serve the pancakes with the sauce and top with fresh raspberries as desired.