Lemon cream cocktail
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- Infuse 1 Week
lemons, thinly peeled with a sharp paring knife
- 1 ¼ Cups
80 proof vodka
- 2 ¾ Cups
a2 Milk® Whole
- ¾ Cup
sugar, or to taste
Vanilla bean, scraped
- Place the peel and the vodka in a blender or food processor and emulsify. Pour into a lidded jar and store in a cool place for 1-2 weeks.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, sugar and vanilla paste with pod.
- Whisking, gently simmer the milk mixture for 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Cooled completely, strain the milk mixture into a clean quart-sized jar.
- Strain the vodka infusion as well, pressing the solids to release all the liquid.
- Add the strained infusion to the cooled milk mixture and incorporate.
- Chill the cocktail for 2 hours or overnight.