Honey cinnamon latte
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup
- 2 Tbsp.
Cinnamon- infused honey (see below)
- 2 oz.
Ground cinnamon (for garnish)
Cinnamon Infused Honey
- 1 pint
- Prepare a double boiler by adding 3 Cups water to a 2 qt. saucepan over medium-high heat and placing a glass bowl on top. Adjust the heat as the water comes to a gentle boil.
- Place the cinnamon sticks in the bowl and pour the honey on top.
- Stirring occasionally, allow the honey to infuse for 2 hours. Check the water level at one hour, refilling as needed.
- Once the honey has infused, remove the cinnamon sticks with a slotted spoon. Pour the honey into a lidded jar and allow it to cool for 30-60 minutes before using.
- Whisking frequently, heat the milk and cinnamon-infused honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Once the milk is steaming (about 160 degrees), remove from the heat and pour into a pre-heated mug.
- Froth the milk mixture with a steaming wand or a hand-operated wand, if desired.
- Pour the espresso over the frothed milk and stir. Garnish with ground cinnamon as desired.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|Total Sugars 30g|
|Includes 23g Added Sugars||46%|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|