Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 lb. Elbow macaroni
- 3 Tbsp. White vinegar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. Minced red onion
- 2 Celery ribs, minced
- ¼ Cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ½ Cups Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. a2 Milk® Whole
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp. Garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. Onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. Celery salt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dash of paprika and a sprig fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place the macaroni into 4 quarts boiling water with 2 Tbsp. white vinegar. Season with a large pinch of salt.
- Boil the macaroni until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and combine with the chopped vegetables and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, remaining white vinegar, whole milk, Dijon mustard and seasonings.
- Toss the macaroni mixture with the dressing to coat.
- Garnish with a dash of paprika and fresh parsley to serve.