Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 ½ Cups steeped Earl Grey tea
- 1 ½ Cups a2 Milk® Whole
- Honey, to taste
- ½ tsp. Vanilla paste (or vanilla extract)
- 2 Orange peel twists
- Bring the steeped tea and milk to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the honey and vanilla paste. Stir the mixture and remove from the heat.
- Froth the mixture with a handheld wand or a frothing pitcher and pour into two pre-warmed mugs.
- Twist the orange peels above each latte to express the oils before garnishing.