Back to top
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking time: 5 min
- ¼ cup Dark Cherry Syrup (see below)
- ¼ cup a2 Milk® Whole
- 1/2 cup Soda water
Dark Cherry Syrup
- 1 cup Dark cherries, pitted (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup Cane sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- To make the dark cherry syrup, combine the cherries, cane sugar and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stirring, bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Once the sugar is dissolved and the cherries are plump, mash the cherries to release the juices.
- Reduce the heat to low. Allow the mixture to thicken slightly until it coats the back of a spoon.
- Strain the cherries and pour the syrup into a resealable jar. Chill for 30 minutes before assembling the drink.
- Add ¼ cup of the syrup to the bottom of a glass filled with ice. Reserve the remaining syrup for future use.
- Pour the soda over the ice and syrup. To finish, top the drink with a2 Milk® Whole and serve your dark cherry cremosa immediately.
|Per 8 Oz. Serving