Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time: 0 min
- ½ English cucumber, sliced to ¼ inch and quartered
- 4-6 Radishes, sliced to ¼ inch and quartered
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
- ½ Cup Buttermilk, made with a2 Milk® Whole (see below)
- 3 Tbsp. Tahini
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make the buttermilk, whisk together the whole milk and the lemon juice. Allow the mixture to thicken for 20 minutes.
- Blend the buttermilk and the remaining dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle the dressing over the sliced cucumber and radishes. Toss to coat.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds, to serve.
Allergens: Milk, nuts