Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 Tbsp. butter,
- 1 Cup a2 Milk® Whole
- 8 Eggs
- Kosher Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- Fresh herbs, parsley, dill
- Toasted bread
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Remove from heat.
- Pour the milk into the buttered skillet.
- Crack the eggs around the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the whites are set and the yolks are still soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve in the skillet with toasted bread.
Allergens: Eggs, Milk