- 10 minutes, plus 25 minutes soaking time
- Cooking time
- 50 minutes
- 4 Cups
- a2 Milk® Whole
- 1 1/4 Cups
- Packed light brown sugar
- Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces
- Semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon
- Granulated sugar
- 1 pound
- Day-old French or Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 12 cups)
- In a large bowl, whisk a2 Milk® Whole, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together. Add bread and gently stir to coat well. Set aside for about 20 minutes to allow bread to soften and soak up some of egg mixture.
- Position a rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fold chocolate into bread mixture. Transfer to 13 × 9 × 2-inch baking dish and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake for 50 minutes, or until pudding puffs and is golden brown on top but still moist inside. Cool slightly before serving.
Serving size 272g
Curtis Stone is a Los Angeles-based Michelin-starred chef, restaurateur, author and culinary entrepreneur. Outside his restaurants, Curtis is widely known for his appearances on television programs such as Take Home Chef (TLC), Top Chef Masters (Bravo) and the Emmy-nominated Top Chef Junior, an extension of the NBC Top Chef franchise. A New York Times bestselling author, Curtis has authored six cookbooks including his most recent, Good Food, Good Life.