Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tsp. Loose Assam tea
- 4 Whole Green cardamom pods, smashed
- 2 Whole Cinnamon sticks, broken
- 10 Whole Cloves, smashed
- 3 cups a2 Milk® 2% Reduced Fat
- Honey, to taste
- Bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
- Using a tea bag or strainer, add the tea to the boiling water and reduce the heat to low. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea.
- Crush the cardamom, cinnamon sticks and cloves. Add them to the brewed tea and steep for another 5 minutes.
- Add the milk to the mixture and return it to medium heat.
- Bring the chai to the desired temperature and avoid boiling.
- Remove the chai from the heat and pour through a strainer.
- Sweeten the chai with honey as desired.