- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure the cereal and scatter onto the parchment.
- Toast the cereal in the oven for 15 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Reserve ½ cup toasted cereal and crush for garnish. Set aside.
- Combine remaining 3 cup toasted cereal with the whole milk.
- Steep the cereal at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Using a mesh sieve, strain the milk from the cereal and set it aside in a pitcher.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, whisk together the turbinado sugar, salt and ½ cup of the cereal milk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Incorporate the sweetened milk with the remaining cereal milk.
- Pour the cereal milk into the popsicle molds, about ¾ full.
- Add diced strawberries to each mold.
- Top off each mold with reserved crushed cereal and place the sticks.
- Freeze the cereal milk popsicles with fresh strawberries overnight before removing from the molds.
*Adapted from the Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook