Back to top
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking time: 0 mins
- 2 Cups Soft salad greens
- 2 Cups Broccoli crowns, lightly steamed
- 1 Cup Frozen lima beans
- 1 Cup Frozen peas
- 1 Cup Frozen green chickpeas (or 1 cup canned/drained)
Creamy Garlic & Herb Dressing
- ½ Cup Buttermilk made with a2 Milk® Whole (see below)
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh chives
- 1 Clove Minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Kosher Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make the buttermilk, whisk together the whole milk and the cream of tartar. Allow the buttermilk mixture to thicken for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, chives, and garlic. Slowly whisk in olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toss together broccoli crowns, lima beans and peas, and green chickpeas. Serve with Creamy Garlic & Herb Dressing.