Back to top
Preparation: 10 min
Bake time: 5 min
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¾ cup a2 Milk® Whole
- 2 Eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp. Butter
- Additional toppings (optional): Sliced bananas, chopped walnuts, maple syrup
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the first five ingredients.
- Heat a waffle iron and melt 1 tsp. butter to coat the iron. The butter will keep the batter from sticking to the waffle iron.
- Adding butter between batches as needed, pour batter into the waffle iron.
- Cook until browned. Top with bananas, chopped walnuts and maple syrup, as desired.
|Amount per serving
||wheat, milk, egg