- In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, garlic, cumin, clove, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the a2 Milk®, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the spice mix. Add chicken wings to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove from fridge, drain completely, pat dry, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place a roasting rack over prepared baking sheet and spray or brush with cooking oil.
- While the wings are marinating, prepare the dipping sauce: Combine all ingredients, except for the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high for 18 minutes, reducing heat when sauce begins to simmer. Once the berries break down and the sauce thickens, remove from heat.
- Add blackberry sauce along with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice to a blender and puree until smooth. If desired, pour sauce through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining spice mix and the drained wings. Toss to evenly coat.
- Place the wings on the prepared roasting rack and space evenly with space between each wing. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Halfway through cooking, flip the chicken wings, lightly brush all over with blackberry Serrano sauce, and continue cooking until done.
- To serve, top chicken wings with chopped chives and serve with lime wedges, celery sticks, and dipping sauce.
Enjoy your healthy chicken wings!