- Whisk the eggs and a2 Milk® in a bowl until a uniform yellow egg whip is achieved.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a medium-sized frying pan on low heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture gently and as the eggs start to form a skin in the pan, start pulling in and folding over the sides of the setting eggs (around 35–45 seconds). If the eggs are cooking too quickly and browning, remove from heat and continue folding the eggs.
- When the eggs look soft and fluffy, remove the pan from the heat.
- The temperature of the pan will continue to cook the anytime scrambled eggs to perfection. The whole process takes around 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast bread, spread with a little butter if desired and cut into narrow slices.
Sauté a few zucchini strips or mushroom slices in olive oil and serve in a small, colorful bowl.